Quatela Center for Plastic Surgery
973 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607
Phone: (585) 244-1000
Fax: (585) 271-4786
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Travel for Plastic Surgery
For exceptional aesthetic results and unsurpassed concierge-level care, people choose to travel—sometimes a great distance—to the Quatela Center for Plastic Surgery in Rochester, NY. Our knowledgeable Patient Consultants and support staff have years of experience helping in-state, out-of-state, and international travelers. No matter where you’re coming from, you’ll find support and guidance that begins with a consultation and lasts a lifetime.
Peace of Mind by Design
Our experienced team is ready to make your plastic surgery journey with us easy and stress-free. When you travel to see us, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Virtual consultations: We minimize travel time and expenses by offering secure virtual consultations via video conferencing.
- Easy airport access: Our facility is within a 15-minute drive of Rochester International Airport (ROC).
- Privacy: We have a private entrance and secluded waiting area for patients who prefer complete discretion.
- Concierge offerings: Our Patient Consultants will help you with travel arrangements, plan the length of your trip and where you will stay, arrange transportation, and anything else you might need.
- Safety: Our private, onsite ambulatory surgical facility, the Lindsay House Surgery Center, is accredited by the AAAHC.
“Dr. Quatela and all his staff are absolutely wonderful!! I am so pleased with my rhinoplasty results and the follow-up. As an out-of-town patient, The Quatela Center made it very easy for travel and follow-up visits.”Bright989945 on Realself.com
While there are numerous plastic surgery practices in Upstate New York, none have a team of board-certified plastic surgery specialists or a facility quite like ours. Our Rochester location is easily accessible from Buffalo and Syracuse and offers a tranquil environment outside the urban bustle.
Private Onsite Lodging
Our private post-operative recovery suite, the Carriage House, offers patients a medically supervised stay the first night after surgery. Conveniently located adjacent to the Lindsay House, the Carriage House offers peace of mind for guests traveling alone or who prefer a registered nurse nearby.
Our patients can take advantage of special rates with select nearby hotels, complete with complimentary transportation to and from our office.