As we head into Spring of 2021, we want to update our wonderful patients who have helped us keep the Lindsay House safe and healthy. We will continue to follow all guidelines that the Department of Health has put in place, as our number one goal is, and will always be, to keep our patients and staff safe!
With that said, there are some changes that will help us to continue creating an uplifting experience for everyone!
After an appointment is scheduled, a member of our staff will be in contact with you a day or two before your appointment and will ask some screening questions to be sure it is safe for you to keep your appointment. If anyone in your household is sick, is experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat, we can reschedule your appointment. If you are sick or have been sick with COVID-19 or any other illness, we are requiring you to be symptom-free for two weeks and then we will see you for your appointment.
On the day of your appointment:
- You are no longer required to wait in your car, a staff member will meet you at the door to check your temperature and ask some basic screening questions.
- Please continue to wear a mask as you enter the office.
- Please continue to practice social distancing.
As you enter the office, you will still notice:
- Hand sanitizer placed throughout the office
- Installed HEPA filtration systems in each of our examination rooms
- Enhanced cleaning and sterilization procedures throughout the entire Lindsay House
- Our staff will continue to wear KN95 masks
As we continue to fight this as a community, we remain committed to providing an unparalleled, uplifting experience. We look forward to seeing you soon!
In health and wellness,
Drs. Quatela, Koenig, Lee, and Amalfi